Friday 18 November 2011

My MUST HAVE Android applications list



andro explorer
I mainly use this application for removing newly installed applications, as it can sort applications by date. it also can browse local networks.
One of the features that shows me as a geek that I can extract the .apk files  downloaded by the android market

tweet deck
This is the official application for twitter and you can never taste the real twitter without this application.
this application is based on columns each column can be specified for something; someone you follow, a list, a search result. you can easily look into tweeps details and see their previous tweets. Well, it is my best twitter app

droid wallet
If you always wonder where did your money go, then this application is for you.
the ting that sets this application apart is the fast data entry and the extreme ease of use.



barcode scanner
This is a must have application for android, and I guess that you have one already

memo (Preinstalled on some phones)
Just something to write anything quickly, but do not forget to tab save :(

2x
This is a nice application if you are using Windows Terminal Server or Windows Remote Desktop. just add the server name and your username and password and you are using your computer

alarm clock xtreme free
A MUST have for heavy headed guys, just like me. it is not only an alarm it is an annoying alarm
simply, you set the alarm, set the snooze method, is it by shaking the phone or solving a math problem or just by tabbing a button on the screen.
if you choose shaking the phone, for how long do you want to shake it?
if you choose solving a math problem, , how many math problems do you want to solve and what is the level of difficulty and after you are done with the snooze button, you have to configure the dismiss button as well.



Android Agenda Widget
This is a paid application that I downloaded freely from the Gold applications section of getjar.com
simply the best widget for you calendar

Andro zip
If you recieve an Email with a zip file attached you will need an application to unzip that file



AndSMB
a nice application to access your windows shares, I haven't looked into linux shares (I still can not use linux shares as I am the only one using linux on the network)


Opera Mobile
I love using opera anywhere, if there is an opera application for driving my car I would use it -- no further comments needed


Opera mini
I would keep an apk file for use when I am using GPRS or 3G, High compression which saves my money and data plans

Unite Converter lite
Ever want to convert a meter to inches or KGs to Lbs this is the app you need.

No comments: